cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing status in outbound delivery got changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

We are facing a strange behaviour in system, please advice solution as well as cause for that.

In standard if delivery got invoiced then its billing status becomes "complete" and we can not invoiced the same delivery again.

In VF04 normally we saw the deliveries which are pending for invoice & before 5 days back we have no delivery in VF04.

But now system showing thousand of deliveries in VF04,after analysis we found that these deliveries has billing status-"B" which was in past as "C".

We have checked all the setting in copy control & other setting but everything is in place.

Also in VL02N system is not showing any changes (In enviroment head) but changes happens at table level.In tables like VBUK these deliveries has billing status as "B".

Please suggest why it happens & solution for this.

Regards,

Dharminder dalal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

we found that these deliveries has billing status-"B" which was in past as "C".

Only possibility is through debug mode, some user would have changed the status and this cannot be tracked.  Nevertheless, check whether Accounting document for those billing documents are not affected due to this.  If you are able to see the accounting document in document flow but the status shows "B", then you can very well conclude that users are playing around with the system who have authorisation to execute tables in debug mode.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathi,

We are not able to find to find any changes in debug mode.

Here I want to ask one question that If we create one delivery for 500 kg and pick 400 kg, but in delivery we do copy picked quantity as delivery quantity.

if we do invoice of this 400 kg system makes the status as "B" (partially invoiced)at header level but makes "C" (complete invoiced)at item level in delivery.

So in this case how can we do the setting so that if we do copy picked as delivery quantity and later invoiced this-then status should be updated as "c".

Please suggest.

Regards,

Dharminder dalal

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Whatever I have suggested earlier was based on the assumption that your issue is related to field RFBSK in VBRK which is at header level and that is why, I have asked you to check on the accounting document. 

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathi ji,

We are facing this issue at delivery level. But now when we check VBRK-RFBSK system has status "C" still system allow me to do invoicing for same delivery again & again and most surprising thing is that It allow me to do release to accounting though VBRK-RFBSK has status "C".

Please sugggest this surprising behaviour.

Regards,

Dharminder dalal

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your copy control VTFL whether you have the following settings:-

If the above settings are in place and still you face the issue, then I feel, you need to raise a message with SAP.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmilathi ji,

Please advise how to make the setting for below scenerio,

If in any delivery document if we do copy picked quantity as delivery quantity & later invoiced this then

billing status for this delivery should be updated as "C" (Header level) and not as B .

For example:-

Delivery quantity--200 Kg

Picked quantity--150 kg

now if we do copy pick quantity as delivery qty. then picked quantity & delivery quantity will be 150 kg

and we invoiced 150 kg., then system update status as C-fully invoiced not as partially invoice.

We have setting that if picked & delivery quantity are same then only we can do PGI.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Dharminder dalal

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check OSS 1475784  - Delivery header status is not consistent with item status

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos
 but changes happens at table level.In tables like VBUK these deliveries has billing status as "B".

You only mentioned changes occurred at VBUK level. It could be the case, someone who has access to change table must have done this.

Check by which user id the changes have taken place.

Hope you get some inputs.

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Can any one having idea for the above issue.

Please suggest asap.

Regards,

Dharminder dalal