cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RA configuration question

Former Member
0 Kudos

if in OKG3, I select RA type: revenue based RA, in posting rule configuration we have POCI and POCS RA category.

if I use cost based POC method, in OKG3, do we need to change RA type to be cost based RA? then in posting rule configuaration, which RA category I should use?

in define line ID, I got category SET, which is settled cost, if my plan cost is 1000, actual cost incurred from Jan to Feb is 300, does it mean settled cost is 300?

and cost estimate to completion is 700?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For this particular question, i feel you should get in touch with yout FICO guys. The reason being, it will help you understand RA in a much better way.

in define line ID, I got category SET, which is settled cost, if my plan cost is 1000, actual cost incurred from Jan to Feb is 300, does it mean settled cost is 300?

and cost estimate to completion is 700?

If you settle the actual cost i.e.300 and it appears agains the category SET then i think what you are saying is correct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help

we don't have additional fi/co consultant, fico+ps is one person, thus that person need to handle this and I think ps consultant need to know how to use RA category