cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Shopping Carts and templates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

while creating one - step shopping cart with OLD SHOPPING CARTS AND TEMPLATES  option

I'm getting an error messages  "Catalog Connection Failed" and "Items in template contains errors, only correct items are transferred"

but it is working fine with existing OLD TEMPLATES and these old templates are adding as line items for my shopping cart .

only templates are adding as line items when i'm selecting old sc above warning and error msg is coming...

My doubt is while creating a shopping cart with "OLD SHOPPING CARTS AND TEMPLATES" will that accept both old shopping carts and templates or only templates???

If so why it is not adding old SC as line item ???

Can anyone help in this...

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

timea_geczi
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

when you create a new shopping cart from an old SC, that contains a catalog item, the catalog will be called to validate, if the item in SC exist and if the price has been changed. In case of templates, there is no catalog call.

Unfortunately, I don't know your SRM release level, but from SRM 7.0 this catalog validation runs in the background, using ICM. You can create an ICM trace to find out the cause of the connection error.

See also following SAP notes:

1456659 OCI validate returns Catalog connection failed,

1553735 User credentials are not passed to the proxy

1577768 Incomplete Items In Catalog. Only Complete Items were transferred.

Regards,

Timea