cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From the USER_ID of the vendor how to get the VENDOR NUMBER when is login into the system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts:

I am trying to find a Function Module to get the Creditor number (Vendor number) of a vendor which is login into SRM systems (SRM 7.0)

Going in detail:  the vendor is loging into the system to create a quotation.

I need to know what is the vendor number.

So

1) using the function module BBPU_GET_ORGSTRUCTURE_OF_USER  I can get the USER ID

2) with the user id I can go to the PPMV_BBP in CONTACT PERSON TAB I can see the relation between the USER ID and BUSINESS PARTNER

3) with the BUSINESS PARTNER number I can go to the BP transaction and on RELATIONSHIPS I can get the other BP which is my CREDITOR

4) in this case the A110000 is the one which is in the VENMAP, the one I need

Do you know a Function module that It can give me this information based on the USER ID?

or if you have a better suggestion to get this informatio I will be well appreciate it

Thank you very mucho

Ari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ari,

use BP_CENTRALPERSON_GET to get Business Partner (exporting parameter EV_BU_PARTNER_GUID) assigned to Contact Person (vendor user ID to populate for importing parameter IV_USERNAME).

Then, use BUPA_RELATIONSHIPS_GET function module with importing parameters:

- BUSINESSPARTNERGUID = EV_BU_PARTNER_GUID

- IV_RELATIONSHIP_CATEGORY = 'BUR001'.

Then, in field PARTNER1 from ET_RELATIONSHIPS or ET_ADRELATTR, you will have Supplier Business Partner.

Regards.

Laurent.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent

Thank you very much, It useful for my needs

(mercie beaucoup, c'est que j'ai cherche)

Have a nice day

A+

Ari