From the USER_ID of the vendor how to get the VENDOR NUMBER when is login into the system
I am trying to find a Function Module to get the Creditor number (Vendor number) of a vendor which is login into SRM systems (SRM 7.0)
Going in detail: the vendor is loging into the system to create a quotation.
I need to know what is the vendor number.
1) using the function module BBPU_GET_ORGSTRUCTURE_OF_USER I can get the USER ID
2) with the user id I can go to the PPMV_BBP in CONTACT PERSON TAB I can see the relation between the USER ID and BUSINESS PARTNER
3) with the BUSINESS PARTNER number I can go to the BP transaction and on RELATIONSHIPS I can get the other BP which is my CREDITOR
4) in this case the A110000 is the one which is in the VENMAP, the one I need
Do you know a Function module that It can give me this information based on the USER ID?
or if you have a better suggestion to get this informatio I will be well appreciate it
Thank you very mucho
Laurent Burtaire replied
use BP_CENTRALPERSON_GET to get Business Partner (exporting parameter EV_BU_PARTNER_GUID) assigned to Contact Person (vendor user ID to populate for importing parameter IV_USERNAME).
Then, use BUPA_RELATIONSHIPS_GET function module with importing parameters:
- BUSINESSPARTNERGUID = EV_BU_PARTNER_GUID
- IV_RELATIONSHIP_CATEGORY = 'BUR001'.
Then, in field PARTNER1 from ET_RELATIONSHIPS or ET_ADRELATTR, you will have Supplier Business Partner.