cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Customers in one Inquiry (Multiple Questions)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I have 3 questions and i am looking for solution.

1: My client says they need to send 1 inquiry to multiple contractors at a time. Means they want multiple Customers in Sales Inquiry.

2: Validity of quotation – should be number of days instead of date (My Client says they want to enter number of days in Quotation Valid till 20 days but they dont want to select calender and count)

3: I want to Map Sales employee in delivery and billing so that at the end of month i will evaluate the performance and give commission. How to do this process. I am able to add Sales Employee in Sales Order but unable to add in Delivery and Billing . How to get reports of each Sales Employee (no of deliveries and billing done by this employee.

Please answer me in this regards...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. In standard SAP, you can't do it, but you can always use the work around. Create a dummy customer as a master data. Create an additional partner function and assign it to all the customers in master data. When you create an inquiry, create with dummy customer as sold-to party and add the new partner function for the respective customers. When you send out the inquiry out make sure to use customer number for new partner function.

2. You have to go with some enhancement.

3. Check partner determination to add sales employee tin delivery & invoice. You may have to enhance VF05N report to add sales employee.

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

just my opinion -

1. you may config the output for multiple e-mails recipients, but the rule is -

one document - one sold-to party

2. tell them it is is a sap standard. if they still don't like - ask them to pay for the new abap-enhancement

3. you would play with Partner functions. And it looks like a custom report(s)...

regards,