cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivating integration models

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I deactivated a big sales order integration model in my production system. While trying to reactivate the RIMODAC2 program is taking huge time(30 mins) to complete for 5 part-plant combination. I have around 100K part-plant combinations.

Is there a short cut to reactivate? If there is some alternate program to somehow reactivate the models.Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Anyone ever had such a situation? Any ideas.

Thanks and regards

Sanjeev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

There is no short cut but I can explain you a way.

First please confirm that only one transaction data integration model was inadvertantly deactivated.

Second - the steps I mention below should be carried out with "care" and after notifying business users suitably as you have to do this when there is mimimal activity in the system.

Broad steps:

1. Stop the CIF Queue by going into /SAPAPO/OM17

2. Activate the sales order integration model

3. There should be queues created inbound to your SCM/APO system (check in SMQ2)

4. Wait till all queues are created for the Sales Order Integration Model and make sure you see the CIF_GEN_EVENT queue (last queue which after going to SCM system returns to R/3 ERP system and marks the Integration Model as active)

5. Delete all the CIF queues for the Sales Order Integration Model except the CIF_GEN_EVENT queue.

6. Start the CIF Queue - the CIF-GEN_EVENT queue should process

7. Confirm that the Integration Model is activated in R/3

8. Run Delta Report (/SAPAPO/CCR) and resolve any differences

Disclaimer: This is not a SAP documented solution.

Hope this helps and works out for you.

Thanks,

Somnath