cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Requisition at a specified time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus -

One of our raw materials is planned in APO via the PPDS heuristic.  The reason we do it in APO and not in R/3 is because of storage capacity constraints and we want the Preqs created by times( and not a daily bucket like in R/3) and this will be monitored by the buyers continuously. At the moment, the Preqs are created every time there is a requirement, multiple times a day. The times on these Preqs are aligned with the demand times as expected. But we would like to create Preqs at specfied times...meaning only at 8 AM, 4 PM and midnight etc. I have tried to use the planning calendar with specific times but it did not work. Is there any way I can generate Preqs at pre-specified times?

Regards

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

Probably, you may consider grouping the demands so as to plan one receipt element i.e. periodic lot-sizing procedure along with period factor. You may either configure your location product master or the heuristic (lot size tab) so that planning engine will consider the demand grouping and propose one receipt element. It's scheduling depends on the period type, number of periods, and period factor settings.

Thanks,
Rajesh