cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fields are not visible in Catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created 2 fields extra in Contract price qualified table for Catalog item.

These 2 fields are updated in OCI mapping. I want to display those 2 fields in contract price of catalog to business user.

Surprisingly I could not see those 2 fields in Contract price in catalog. I am assuming that for any structural change J2EE stack needs to be restarted to reflect the structural change.

Could you please let me know do I need to change some setting to reflect this structural change.

Thanks

Audi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

timea_geczi
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Audi,

normally there is no need to restart the J2EE to reflect the changes.

The issue is, that in earlier releases of SRM-MDM Catalog 3.0, the second level look up was not supported for Contract Price table. When the contract price record is fetched, system only retuns value to the standard fields like contract, contract item, price, currency, price unit etc.

Since in your repository, you have added the extra fields under contract price table, system can not map the value to this field (these are skipped, because the standard fields have been already mapped).

As far as I know, this behavior has been changed with SRM-MDM Catalog 3.0 SP11 Patch02. If you have a lower release, you can only create the new fields in the Catalog Items table and change the OCI mapping accordingly.

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Timea