cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS Mobile - is there a generic service like the "WEBGUI" service?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I am trying out ITS Mobile and have created couple of new services for some of our custom transactions (with the help of documents on SDN). This works really well.

I am looking to see if there is an option (in ITS Mobile) like the regular WEBGUI service in ITS. WEBGUI service is very useful in such a way that, i can render any transaction in SAP using this service without having to generate any templates for it nor do i have to create custom services for each transaction.

Is there a ITS Mobile equivalent of the WEBGUI service with which i can generate and render the transactions we developed for RF devices.

If possible, I want to avoid creating a custom SICF service( and generating templates) for each transaction i want to render via the mobile device.

Any help or suggestion is much appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Renjith John Andrews

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Renjith,

I'm afraid there is no such service.

There are test ITSMobile Services that can be used

See the following WIKI:

Getting to know ITSmobile by Checking out the Internet Services

However from your description - I dont believe this is what you require. You will have to generate the templates for every transactoin you wish to call using ITSMobile as per the SAP HELP GUIDE: Creating Mobile Applications with ITSmobile

Regards,

Oisin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oisin,

Thank you for the response. i was afraid of getting such a response.

It kind of makes sense that i think about it - don't want dynamic generation of screens for a mobile device.

Thanks & Regards,

Renjith John Andrews

Answers (0)