cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Partner Function VN as Field in Condition table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created customer master data with account group 0001 in which I have assigned vendor partner function vn.

Now vendor partner function gets determined in Sales document at Inquiry level.

In transaction V/03 I created a new condition table 925 with fields customer and vendor.

When I analyse my pricing procedure determined in my sales document, It shows exclamation mark in the vendor field.

It seems the field Vendor in the condition table is not corresponding to vendor in the partner function. Can anyone help me please in created vendor partner function as a field in condition table?

This is urgent. Please

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please see below:

Assume that the partner function was created for a sales representative of the partner type PE. Z1 is defined as a mandatory function for the customer master record, therefore automatically set in the document and available in the internal partner table XVBPA.

To use the new partner function for pricing, proceed in the same way as for the previous examples.

1. Create a new data element, in this example, data element ZZVRTZ1 with domain PERNR.
    2. Include the field ZZVRTZ in KOMK using KOMKAZ and allocate data element ZZVRTZ1 to it.

For order processing, a value is assigned to the field in the user exit for member MV45AFZZ. The entries in the user exits are protected during a release upgrade. The statement is as follows:

FORM USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK.

PERFORM XVBPA_LESEN (SAPFV45K) USING 'Z1' VBAP-POSNR SY_TABIX.

MOVE XVBPA-PERNR TO TKOMK-ZZVRTZ.

ENDFORM.

For billing, a value is assigned to the field in the user exit of member RV60AFZZ. The entries in the user exits are protected during a release upgrade. The statement is as follows:

FORM USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK.

PERFORM_XVBPA_SELECT_USING'Z1'.

MOVE XVBPA-PERNR TO TKOMK_ZZVRTZ1.

ENDFORM.

Hope this helps

Regards

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Sorry for the late reply. I have solved the issue. This is how I did.

1. There is no standard field available in Field Catalogue  to populate vendor partner function.

I appended a structure KOMKAZ to add a Z-FIELD "ZAGENT" of type LIFNR.

The field is now available in field catalogue. I saved the condition records as required.

I populated this field ZAGENT in USER EXIT

USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK.

DATA: ws_agent type LIFNR.

IF VBAK IS NOT INITIAL.

SELECT SINGLE LIFNR FROM KNVP INTO ws_agent WHERE KUNNR = VBAK-KUNNR

AND  VKORG = VBAK-VKORG

AND  VTWEG = VBAK-VTWEG

AND  SPART = VBAK-SPART

AND  PARVW = 'LF'.

IF SY-SUBRC = 0 AND ws_agent IS NOT INITIAL.

TKOMK-ZAGENT = ws_agent.

ENDIF.

ENDIF.

This is how I was able to determine condition records in Sales document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

I believe reading Vendor information from Customer master is not a good solution.  Vendor Partner can be changed in the Sales order.  If someone changes that in the sales order, it will pick the wrong prices.

hence it is better to read the Vendor information from Sales order partner data instead of customer master.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Raju

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Please note that SAP Pricing works as mentioned below :

Vendor field is not avaialble in standard field catelogue for pricing procedure. 

When you add any of such items to field catelogue in Pricing and when you create access sequence for such fields:

1. Data is avaialble in XVBAK/XVBAP strcture (because it is populating correctly in sales order)

2. To determine one value in Pricing Procedure, this value need to flow in KOMP/XKOMP structure

3. It will not flow directly into KOMP/XKOMP strctures

4. You need to push the value into these structures using User exist.

User Exit :MV45AFZB

KOMG - Communication strcutre

KOMP/XKOMP - Pricing strcutre

Please ensure that you push the value from XVBAK/XVBAP to the above structures.

see the below link for details:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/en/ff/f52c7dd435d1118b3f0060b03ca329/content.htm

Hope this resolves your issue

Regards

Raju

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First ensure that for whatever combination, system shows the exclamation mark, for that combination, you have maintained condition record.  Next check whether VN is flowing or LF is flowing in sale order.  Finally, ensure the Partner Determination combination is set in line with standard.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

The condition record is maintained and the exclamation marks usually indicates that the values are not maintained in the master data. As seen in the determination log in the sales document LF is flowing and not VN.

and yes partner determination combination is set in line.