cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to create a Delivery with Zero Quantity stock message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to create a Delivery of a Standard Item from R3 whose item category is ZTAN,Schedule line category is CP and Requirement type is 11-Delivery requirement,but some times I am not able do so since I am getting a message "Only Zero quantity of Stock of Material XXXX is available".

This is even though sufficient stock exists for that specific material XXXX in unrestricted stock.

In our scenario  we are planning and producing independent of Sales requirements and these Materials are delivered from existing stock.T

This issue has been observed while creating Outbound delivery of Standard item from a Sales order and while creating Intra/Inter company stock transfer replinishment delivery between different plants belong to same or different Company codes.

I would really help if you can let me know the relevant settings to resolve this issue.

Thanks and Regards

Mohammed Roshan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

If stock existed in your plant (under Correct storage location),you didnt get this error.

Please once again check your stock at MMBE with that Material.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

Thank you for your response but I have checked MMBE and suficient quantity is existing in Unresticted stock in both plant and storage location.The issue here is that when I add in Stock through MB1C ,I am able to create a delivery but not existing stock vailable in unrestricted stock from previous production run.

Thanks and Regards

Mohammed Roshan

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in MD04 for this specific Material & Plant. I guess, there are already sales requirements exists for this material. For testing, try to clear all the sales orders open for this material as if no records available in MD04.

Now try to create sales order & delivery. You should be able to deliver the goods from existing stock.

MMBE will give only total stock, but not available stock. Tx:Co09 will give you actual available stock.

another check you can do is @ Tx:OVZ9- for availability check rule +checking group(Delivery=B). If you dont want the system should check the sales order requirements during delivery, you can "untick" sales requirement here . (If its feasible to your scenario)

Regards,

Reazuddin MD