Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

AC10 - Post Installation Questions

Hello Experts,

Im trying to finish the post-installations steps for AC10 only environment. So far, I've done the following:

- I have installed a NW AS ABAP 7.02 (SPS12) with GRCFND_A V1000 addon (SP09).
- I have installed an ERP 6.0 EhP5 with GRCPIERP and GRCPINW addons (SP09).

- I have done the "Activating the Applications in Clients" step in SPRO (GRC-AC only).

- I have checked the SAP ICF services (/sap/public, /sap/bc and /sap/grc).

Now I have to activate to BC Sets, however, I dont know which ones are mandatory. Where can I find more documentation about them? I have checked the "Access Control BC Sets Table" in the Installation Guide but there's no more information about them. So far, I have activated the "GRAC_RA_RULESET_COMMON" and I also try to activate the "GRAC_RA_RULESET_SAP_R3" but ended with warnings. The warning message are like:

"View V_GRFNCONNTYPE: View cluster VC_GRFN_CCI_TS_CONNECTOR does not contain data at all levels", Is this normal or I have to change something and repeat the activation?. Another question, can the bc sets be deactivated?

What is next? I've seen the "AC 10.0 Post-Installation" presentation and there's a step in SPRO: Access Control/Mantain Configuration Settings. Do I need to change something there?

Thank for your help,

cK.

Tags:
Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question