Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why SC of Deleted users cannot be displayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts;

We are using SRM7.

A user left the company and our sustem admin deleted his user name, but I did not delet him from the organization structure in PPOMA_BBP. When I try to open any SC created by him, I get this error message " The attributes of the user are inconsistent or not defined. see transaction PPOMA_BBP". However, I still can display his SCs in BBP_PD.

Please advise me how can I delete him from the organzation struture and in the same time I can still see his SC?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

From monitor shopping cart, admin should be able to open shopping carts from delimited users.

Please, check if notes below are implemented in your system:

Regards,

Ricardo

tayyeb_52
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear, This is one utility prog thru which we can move sc,po,conf etc from one user to another user in case user has been seperated from organization or delimited from org structure. I have attach that prog please take help of abaper in your proj and implement that prog in ur dev system and check. If this help you, please award point for that. Regards Tayyeb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnak you Tayyeb;

I wil try and will get back to you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As for my knowledge, you can not see the shopping carts if you would have deleted that user id from org structure.

But I can some workaround solution to meet your requirement.

I hope you want to see "Awaiting for approval" shopping carts list which was created by that user. To complete full cycle.

1.Exceute the report BBP_BW_SC2 with status "Awaiting for approval" .

2. You can sort list the shopping carts list basing on the user in output details.

Once you find the pending shopping cart's list then ask to all approves to complete approval.

After completed all above all process then delete that user i'd from org structure.

Hope this will work.

Regards,

Naga.