SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account determination error for posting charge 2 in returns

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have a new requirement of posting additional charges (charge 2) in the returns lot. Since the charge is not statistical i have mapped 0070 0011 main and sub for the posting which is standard. But strangely during posting this charge we are getting an error mentioning "Account determination not possible for key MGCO / /CA /". I have checked all my mappings for account determination. it is all maintained. But still we are getting this error, has anybody faced this error before and how  do we rectify this.

Charvi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Charvi,

I assume that the configurations for main\sub transactions are already mainatained in SAP for the return charges and still after that you are getting the account determination error.

If that's the scenario, check for events 281, 260 and 286 are active or not.

Also, check, if there is any custom FM plugged in any or all of these three events, which is preventing the charges to get posted.

If the above three events are fine, then check event 290.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Charvi,

I assume that the configurations for main\sub transactions are already mainatained in SAP for the return charges and still after that you are getting the account determination error.

If that's the scenario, check for events 281, 260 and 286 are active or not.

Also, check, if there is any custom FM plugged in any or all of these three events, which is preventing the charges to get posted.

If the above three events are fine, then check event 290.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hello Amlan,

Thanks for your prompt reply, but for all these there are only standard events active earlier there was a z for 260 but i deactivated that also and now the postings of charge 1 and charge 2 both are done under one main and sub 0070 0010 for non statistical and 0070 0020 for statistical.

My requirement is to post one charge as statistical and the other as actual with different main and sub transactions.

Hope there is solution to it.

Hope to get your reply soon.

Regards

Charvi

0 Kudos

Hi Charvi,

I guess you are facing the problem for the Statistical posting for which you are using the combination of main\sub-0070\0020.

Firstly, for return charges 2, there is a seperate combination of main\Sub which SAP has provided-0070/0011 and 0070/0021. You cannot use 0070/0020 for the purpose.

Secondly,these main\subs are not configured as statistical main\subs.

So, first maintain the combination of 0070/0011 and 0070/0021 for your company code in all the configurations and check if at all there is any issue with the postings of the same.

Now second step, if you want to post these charges statistically, you need to assign a statisitical key to the main \sub combination in the config,

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hello Amlan,

Yes you are correct. I have maintained those main and sub accordingly but strangely the global variable in the code picks up only one main and sub, so both the charges are been posted under one main and sub. that is the major problem.

Next step to tackle is the statistical or non statistical issue.

Regards,

Charvi

0 Kudos

Hi Charvi,

Just check the mapping of the Internal main\sub Transactions with the external ones under the following config node.-

IMG->Financial Accounting->Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable->Basic Functions->Postings and Documents->Document->Maintain Document Assignments->Maintain Transactions for IS-U->Maintain Transactions for Returns

Click on the Allocate Transactions to Internal Transactions and check the assignment b/w internal main Tr with the external one for the main\sub 0070/0011.

If there are no issues, then I would suggest you to raise an OSS with SAP for the same.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hello Amlan,

I had raised the issue on OSS and this is what they have to say

"

It is possible to specify two charges (fields BTRV1 / BTRV2 of DFKKRP)

but system will post both of them with transaction 0070 0010 or with

0070 0020.

This is specified via event 0260 module ISU_EVENT_0260. Here the system

set the global variables GLOBAL_HVORG and GLOBAL_TVORG.

These variables are later used in event 0285 module ISU_EVENT_0285 and

in event 0286 module ISU_EVENT_0286 to post the return charge.

Afterwards standard will post only one line item.

You may check to use event 0290. Here you have the possibility to createa separat position."

Well i really dont agree with this reply, as if that is the case, why are there different main and sub defined in the standard to post those charges.

As per your experience have you posted both the charges in 2 different main and sub or was it the same.

Regards

Charvi

0 Kudos

Hi Charvi,

Event 290 can be used to change post a seperate charge, but it has nothing to do with the Return Charges2.

This event enables you to make changes in the Structures T_FKKOP and T_FKKOPK.

So in event 286, if you assign a global variables against the main and sub transaction and call them in event 290, you would be able to change them in event 290.

As a pre-requisite, you have to do is configure a new set of main\sub and pass them along with the charge amount which also you have to store as a contant in the FM or some custom table.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hello Amlan,

Thank you for your reply. As per your suggestion we have added a separate charge in event 290. This is posting very well for statistical entries, but it is giving error for non statistical charges.

The error is "Formal error in table FKKOPK: Item 0002 is incomplete".

Please can you help us in that. We need to post that non statistical charge.

Hope to see your reply.

The code which we have written is :

FUNCTION z_isu_event_0290.

*"----------------------------------------------------------------------

*"*"Local Interface:

*"  IMPORTING

*"     VALUE(I_TFK045A) LIKE  TFK045A STRUCTURE  TFK045A

*"     VALUE(I_FKKRACT1) LIKE  FKKRACT STRUCTURE  FKKRACT

*"     VALUE(I_FKKRACT2) LIKE  FKKRACT STRUCTURE  FKKRACT

*"  TABLES

*"      T_FKKOP STRUCTURE  FKKOP

*"      T_FKKOPK STRUCTURE  FKKOPK

*"      T_ZFKKOP STRUCTURE  FKKOP

*"      T_CFKKOP STRUCTURE  FKKOP

*"  CHANGING

*"     VALUE(C_FKKKO) LIKE  FKKKO STRUCTURE  FKKKO

*"  EXCEPTIONS

*"      NO_INFO_FOUND

*"----------------------------------------------------------------------

DATA: idx TYPE sy-tabix.

DATA: w_fkkop TYPE fkkop.

DATA: w_fkkopk TYPE fkkopk.

CALL FUNCTION 'SI_RETURN_FKKOP_COMPLETE'

EXPORTING

i_gsber             = global_gsber

TABLES

t_fkkop             = t_fkkop

t_fkkopk            = t_fkkopk

t_zfkkop            = t_zfkkop

t_cfkkop            = t_cfkkop

CHANGING

c_fkkko             = c_fkkko

*   EXCEPTIONS

*     NO_INFO_FOUND       = 1

*     OTHERS              = 2

IF sy-subrc <> 0.

* MESSAGE ID SY-MSGID TYPE SY-MSGTY NUMBER SY-MSGNO

*         WITH SY-MSGV1 SY-MSGV2 SY-MSGV3 SY-MSGV4.

ENDIF.

*-- derive FM account assignments for return fees

IF NOT i_fkkract1-xgebv IS INITIAL OR

NOT i_fkkract2-xgebv IS INITIAL.

LOOP AT t_fkkop WHERE opbel IS INITIAL.

CALL FUNCTION 'FKK_FM_DERIVATION'

CHANGING

c_fkkop = t_fkkop.

MODIFY t_fkkop.

ENDLOOP.

ENDIF.

*----added by Archana on 12.06.2008--------*

IF i_fkkract1-xcorpzawe = 'X'.

idx = sy-tabix.

w_fkkop-pymet = 'R' .

MODIFY t_fkkop FROM w_fkkop INDEX idx TRANSPORTING pymet.

ENDIF.

*-----end of addition----------------------*

****  Add 2nd charge - Service tax on 25.09.2012

**  t_fkkop-hvorg = '0070'.

**  t_fkkop-tvorg = '0011'.

**  CLEAR: t_fkkop-stakz.

**  IF t_fkkop-betrw <> '0.00'.

**    t_fkkop-betrw = ( t_fkkop-betrw * '12.36' ) / 100.

**  ENDIF.

**  APPEND t_fkkop TO t_fkkop.

**  READ TABLE t_fkkopk into w_fkkopk INDEX 2.

**  w_fkkopk-betrw =  t_fkkop-betrw.

**  APPEND w_fkkopk TO t_fkkopk.

****  End   - Service tax on 25.09.2012

ENDFUNCTION.

Regards,

Charvi

0 Kudos

Hi Charvi,

From the error message that you are getting, I can make out that SAP is not able to find the revenue GL for the non-statistical charges and that's why you are getting the error in FKKOPK structure.

So, you need to retreive the revenue GL Account (HKONT) from table TFK003D under the field fun01 for the given combination of Application Area, posting Area, chart of accounts, Company Code,Divsion, AD ID, main Tr and Sub Tr and store it in a variable.

Now pass the variable in to the field t_fkkopk-hkont.

Once done, modify the Structure t_fkkopk from the existing t_fkkopk by transporting hkont.

Also note that if you have a profit center assigned to the combination of the non-statistical charges in EK02, you need to retrieve the same in the above fashion.

In a nutshell, the structure t-fkkopk should be complete, before posting, otherwise you will get the error.

Hope it helps in solving your query.

Cheers,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Thanks Amlan,

We were successful for posting an additional charge.

Charvi