cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with selecting and saving Exception Handler in exception branch of BPM SAP PI 7.3 Dual stack

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Currently am working in a BPM scenario in SAP PI 7.3 Dual stack, where I need to create exception branch for a Block step. I am able to create exception handler in the Block but when I try to slect and save the exception handler in the exception branch, it doesnot gets saved and changes back to blank. Also the save option is disabled when I select the execption handler.I have tried making some changes in description and saving it but it does not work.  Also in the transformation step which is within the Block, I am not able to save the Exception handler in System Error.

Please let me know if anyone has faced such an issue after migration from SAP PI 7.0 to SAP PI 7.3 Dual stack and solution for it.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

Does creating a new BPM with an exception handler makes the same problem?

I have a PI 7.3 dual stack that was migrated from PI 7.0 - and creating a new one works just fine.

Can you enclose a screen shot of the exception definition in the block, and a screenshot of the problem? (the disabled save button)

Regards,

Imanuel Rahamim.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes creating new BPM with an exception handler in PI 7.3 Dual stack creates the problem.

Below is screenshot for reference:

The Exception is getting created at block level:

But when I try selecting the exception for Transform step it doesnot get selected and saved. It goes back to blank on saving

Former Member
0 Kudos

In that case - maybe you have a specific problem with your product (or with your SP)

Contact SAP and ask their help (if you didn't already)

Sorry I couldn't help any further.

Good luck,

Imanuel Rahamim.