cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display error/success message below the Page title

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to WebDynpro. I have created an application, in that i used RAISE_ERROR_MESSAGE and REPORT_SUCCESS method of CL_WDR_MESSAGE_MANAGER to raise and display the error/success message. Also i have used a page header UI element to display the title.

Now the problem is when a success or error message raised, the message is displayed above the page title. I want to display the message below to the title.

Can anybody tell me Is it possible? if yes please help me out.

Regards,

Govardhan D.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

By default the message will be displayed on the top in WDA. If you want to display bottom or any other location in the view, Create a MESSAGE_AREA  ui in your view layout. So that message will be displayed at the bottom.

In the layout designer, right click on ROOTCONTAINERUIELEMENT and create a UI element message_area.

Hope this helps u.,

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

How do we map the error message to

MESSAGE_AREA  using the method i have used for raise message.

Regards,

Govardhan D

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

no need to map message_area ui to any attribute. It will automatically display the message in the message area. Just create a message_area UI.

Implicitly the message area will be on the top, we are explicitly specifying the message to display in the required location.  Just create a MESSAGE_AREA ui.

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Its working.. Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Govardhan D