SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GM released budget is standing unrleased in FM

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi:

I faced an error when i was posting consumption against a Grant in FB50, i got FM AVC PB error for the full amount for which i was posting entry. Upon investigation i saw that a successfully released budget through GM_BDGT_RELEASE was standing unreleased in FM .  When i tried to release it using FMMPRELE i got an an error

Grant XYZ cannot be used for entering budget in Funds Management

Message no. GRANTMGMT637

I assume that when i turn on integration of FM with GM , then budget posted & released in GM should be automatically transferred in FM but it did not. Please guide me towards the solution of the stated issue.

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi:

I have figured out the issue. Actually the FM document type that was assigned to the GM budget document type did not have scenario release assigned to it in FM Customizing for defining Document types . I assigned it and then attached it with GM budget type for integration purpose and issue got resolved.

Regards

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi:

I have figured out the issue. Actually the FM document type that was assigned to the GM budget document type did not have scenario release assigned to it in FM Customizing for defining Document types . I assigned it and then attached it with GM budget type for integration purpose and issue got resolved.

Regards