cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO transfer to backend error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

I am using SRM 7.0 EHP2 with ECC backend  ecc 6.0 EHP6. I created a PO from an acceptted bid and transferred it to backend system. In ecc using tcode SXMB_MONI I found such error message:

No instance of object type PurchaseOrder has been created. External reference:

PO header data still faulty

Enter Currency

Enter rate  / CNY rate type M for 16.09.2012 in the system settings

Could anyone give some advice on this problem?

Thanks very much and best regards.

Meng yang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the currency in your SRM PO? 

Also check the PO currency of Vendor in ECC in ME33K.

System is trying to do a currency conversion when creating a PO in ECC and the exchange rate is not maintained in ECC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

we are using classic scenario, so there is no PO in SRM (in EHP2, classic scenario is supported for direct material). I do not understand why the system is trying to do a currency conversion because we only use one currency: CNY.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

the currency error may be caused by vender master. We changed the vender master and retest the issue,  new error message is " net price must be greater than 0" .

In ECC we find that  contion PBXX is used, and the price can only be input under the condition tab. So is it possible the issue is caused by this? How can we map the condition in ecc to SRM? We are using classic scenario.

Thanks very much.

Meng yang

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating PO, enter currency. As well check if you have missed anything on Header.

Enter rate  / CNY rate type M for 16.09.2012 in the system settings comes, when SRM currency types are not sync with ECC. You should run program BBP_GET_EXRATE in SRM.

As well check if you have maintained PO transaction types in ECC & SRM.

I hope it helps.