cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change project ID during so creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

when SO E139 is created, currently project ID PE139 is created, network N139 is created. now we want to change to D+sales order number (i.e. DE139) for project ID and PN139 for network when SO is saved. any configuration needs to be done?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If assume that you are using Assembly Processing to create a project from a sales order.

I dont think it would be possible to achieve your requirement in the standard system.

Check with your SD & ABAP guy if its possible to some custom development.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

So you mean to say that you are using exteranal numbers for network which represents WBS numbering instead of internal. You might have acheived using exist CNEX0008.

In a similary you have use the exists to change the numbers for PD, WBS as well as NWA. I am not sure availability of exits here.

Generally speaking in assembly process, SO (Sales Order) is mere existince and not referenced any where in reports to find out plan costs, actual costs or revenues. Every thing is selected using either Project Definition or WBS elements only.

In my opinion let you continue with project number only unless there is strong requirement from Business.

Regards,

Sudhakar