cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager 7.1 - CRM Webclient UI Email Address Search

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Incident Management 7.1 after a ticket is created, click on More at the top action bar then click on Send E-Mail. After clicking on the To or CC button, an address search box pops up. Searches in Exchange Server or Outlook work fine except the CRM Address search didn't work. No matter what I put in the search hangs but I can still close the search box. Please see attached screenshot for details.

I've read the similar discussion on this: http://scn.sap.com/thread/734920 but it didn't help. What would be the steps involved to setup the CRM Address search when sending an email.

Thanks,

Ming

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

seems it is the bug, please try to find the relevant sap note, i found the below, not sure this could help you

Note 1305419 - Search for CRM addresses does not work using Firstname

Please check

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jansi for your reply.

We're using Solman 7.1 SP04 and are also looking at Note 1722676 - CRM mail: Outlook address search issues.

While working with the BASIS team for possibility of implementation, I try to identify the area of cause if it's on the configuration side or security side if it's not a bug.

What does it need to be done for it to work, i.e. BP setup etc, or should it work automatically without any configuration from the Incident Management configuration point of view because I didn't do any configuration for it?

I'm so new to the Incident Management configuration hope you don't mind my basic question.

Ming

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jansi,

You're right. After applying the master note 1633725 for Solution Manager 7.1 SP04 and some services activated in SICF problem was fixed.

Thank you.

Answers (0)