Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Please enter net price"-Message no. 06215 in SAP APO System

pravin_tikar
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

This scenario is Make to Order(MTO). I created Sales order in ECC and transfer to APO and based on sales on DP & SNP steps now when i ran Heuristic the requisitions generated in the form of "APO-1" but i need this requisitions in Numberics form (eg 4000..)

I did some analysis and got to know that net price error in CQ in SAP APO.

Now the changes is not getting transferred to R/3 and getting error message as 'Please enter net price-Message no. 06215' in SCM queue Manger (CQ).

Is there any note on this issue.

I know this issue is related to pricing in SAP but not sure how to fix it.

Please throw some light to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Pravin Tikar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pravin_tikar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi DB49,

Thanks for reply.

I checked the Purchase info record and everything is fine.

@Ada

Thanks for reply

I checked ME12 and scc_tl1 everything is fine.

We have resolved this problem by entereing the value in the future planned value in MM02.

Previously future planned value was 0 now it's 1500.

Everything is working now.

Thanks for all.

Regards,

Pravin

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The error is due to missing net price in the inforecord which acts as the source of supply of your purchase requisition. You can check the inforecord used for the PR in the transportation lane of the PR. In transaction /sapapo/scc_tl1, load the transportation lane, double click your material, and found "Purchasing Doc. No" on the right.

The in ECC system, check the inforecord in ME12. 'Edit' -> 'Organization Levels', make sure 'Net Price' (EINE-NETPR) is set there.

Best Regards,

Ada

0 Kudos

Yes correct

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pravin,

How are you sourcing your Purchase Req?  Has the appropriate master data (e.g. Purchase Info Record) been created in ERP and CIF'd to APO? 

Best Regards,

DB49