SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Street route

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wish to know how the ordering is done on street route, that is, on EL40? where is the configuration and how to proceed to change the ordering sequence?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gavisht,

There is no standard configuration available to control the sequence. You need to use EL40 transaction to change the sequence manually.

Alternatively, if you are receiving sequence from 3rd party system, then you can use IDoc Type ISU_EL40 for automatic update.

Regards,

Avinash

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gavisht,

There is no standard configuration available to control the sequence. You need to use EL40 transaction to change the sequence manually.

Alternatively, if you are receiving sequence from 3rd party system, then you can use IDoc Type ISU_EL40 for automatic update.

Regards,

Avinash

0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Thanks for the reply.

To be more precise, when the print documents get spooled (EA60), it is printed in the order as define in street route. I want to change that ordering sequence.Currently it is printing in the following order:

MRU, Device.. connection object etc.. i want the order to be Portion, MRU... then followed by others.

How this can be done?

Regards,

Gavisht.

0 Kudos

Hi Gavisht,

Street Route is for meter reading purpose and not for bill print. In Street Route, highest level of object is MRU and not portion.

If you have to want to sort print documents during bill print process, then you need to implement SAP enhancement EIN0001 (SMOD).

This will allow to sort your print documents based on Portion.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Avinash

0 Kudos

thanks Avinash. Great Help