cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HI in production system RWB adapter monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI in production system RWB adapter monitoring , i am using FILE and RFC , but i am not able to see the Adapter monitoring any thing the both are in grey colour ,

please help me in that

sridhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please tell me your XI SP.?.

bcoz.. in New SP version..

We have to see in the following link for channel monitoring and adapterframework

http://host:port/mdt/monitorservlet?objectName=type=XIAdapterFramework

OR

http://host:port/mdt/channelmonitorservlet.

If solved .. points rewarded please..

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

This all the errors i am getting ,

Details for 'Are communication channels without errors?'

0 communication channels have an error status

0 communication channels inactive

0 communication channels not providing any status information

0 adapters logging communication-channel-independent processing errors

is this we will be getting

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi sridar

these are not errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

in RWB, Component monitoring -> adapter monitoring, can you explain in slightly more detail, what you are seeing for your FILE and RFC adapters......which adapters are in error i.e. in red colour .....

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

With the given link, you should see the communication channel processed succefully and green status..

Regards

Chilla...

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok fine i am getting a window as filter after entering the details i dont what to do , and tell what all the field must be entered how to see the adapters messages

thanking you

sridhar

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

using filters u can select the communication channels. select the respective one and below that u can view the status....if any error u can identify those

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

which one you are using channelmonitorservlet or mdt,..

if you are using channel monitor.....then , you can select your CC either sender or receiver and then click on filter .. or just click on filter then it will show all CC processed in the last time interval (if any errors occuredonly)..

And If you use MDT...

then enter the input values .. click start../ it will show all succ/failure messages ..

Which one you want..

if solved.. points rewarded please....

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

see first check which of your adapters are in error........to do this, go to component monitoring -> IE -> adapter engine -> adapter monitoring....then a new window opens for adapter monitoring......cick on the adapter type you want to check like file or RFC -click it......then all your adapters will be displayed..........then see which of your adapters are in error means in red colour - beside it you will see the error adapter message.........Hope this helps you.......

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if your Channel of type Java Proxy is green or not.

Regards,

Puloma.

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

u got to check in rwb->comp.monitoring->comm.channels

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

In the latest versions the Adapter monitoring is done using channel monitoring.

why dont you check under the channel monitoring.

Component monitoring->Adapter Engine on <host>> In the status tab click on the Communication channel monitoring. This where you need to monitor.

Regards

Gopi