SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP IS-Retail Extention

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert!

We are running SAP ECC6 with EHP6, I have requirement to activate the IS-Retail Extention!  Please advise which function need to be activated to enable the IS-Retail Extension !!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Enterprise Extension to be activated in SFW5 for Retail is EA-RET.

Thanks,

Venu

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Enterprise Extension to be activated in SFW5 for Retail is EA-RET.

Thanks,

Venu

0 Kudos

Hi,

If you do this in an operational system, i.e. where business data exists, please don't think you'll be done by activating the flags. To migrate from an operationally used ERP standard system to retail, the minimum project period is 6-8 weeks, up to 3 months, depending on what buiness process have been active in standard ERP. There's a workshop available on that topic: W26MCS http://service.sap.com/retail (or use this Link).

BR,

Christina

0 Kudos

Dear Experts!

Thanks to all of you participate and work with me to able to answer and facts to my project team!

My System is ERP standard system and risk exist here to be convert on IS-Retail, therefore, our SD consultant and project manager change his mind to leave system as ERP standard.

Thanks to all of you.

Regards

Anwer Waseem