cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create invoice list based on BSTNK_VF field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a business requirement as below. The customer needs a consolidated invoice list LR (from Invoices F2) such that all the invoices with same BSTNK_VF field in VBRK are consolidated in one Invoice list. Irrespective of the billing date exchange rate etc.

I have created a new data transfer routine which updates the zukri field with bstnk field.

during the invoice list creation, different LRs are created for different customers. -- As expected

However, the invoice list split analysis also shows split based on billing date and exchange rates. How can i remove these fields from the split criteria.

How can i achieve this scenario.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the following note for Billing Date (Point-1)

• Note 317935 - Invoice Split Criteria for Invoice Lists

Check the following note for exchange rate and apply the code corrections as recommended in the note

• Note 1354862 - Invoice list split due to currency conversion date

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathi,

These notes were very helpful. However, one of these is already implemented.

Anyways I created a new data transfer routine to split invoices based on PO nos. BSTNK_VF field. Also, as u said, giving the date in the invoice date field of VF21 resolved the issue with split based on billing date.

Thanks again the issue is resolved.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Meaning of invoice listis basically to consolidate invoice based on certain criteria and important criteria is CUSTOMER.

Through data transfer routine you can  able to change criteria billing date, exchange rate but NOT customer

So explain customer that we can consolidate according to his requirement but with same customers

Kapil