cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am experiencing problems with processes in our solution that can not be checked-out - they have a status of check-out requested but are locked and can not be checked out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have 2-3 Scenarios in our production Solution Manager that we are unable to check-out.

The scenarios have a status of ‘Check-out requested’ but the Check-out button is not active and can not be selected – there is also no blue arrow to indicate that the scenario is in the ‘Check-Out requested’ status.

These scenarios are completely locked they can not be checked out or checked in and they are not available in the maintenance project.

Is there any way to reset the the status of these scenarios so that we can re-start the check-out process ??? (e.g a program/transaction we can run that will reset the status). If not do you have an alternative solution to this problem??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx for the input. I should have been more specific - this is NOT an authorization problem - everything works fine for 99% of scenarios its just 2-3 scenarios that are a problem - if authorizations where the problem then it would not work for any scenarios. We have found a couple of SAP notes that we need to test - I will report back if they solve the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

it is controlled by auth object Al_SOL_DIR, please check

SAP Community Network Wiki - SAP Solution Manager - Security and Authorizations - AI_SOL_DIR

Thanks

Jansi

michael_ruth3
Contributor
0 Kudos

If you take a look at the bottom left hand of the screen shot, it says "you have no change authorization for this tab".     I believe that's your issue.

Cheers