cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash Sales

0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am finding a strange situation while creating Cash Sales Order . On saving the sales Order it generates a Sales Order No but says No Delivery created . I have checked all settings of Order type BV , Item category BVN , Delivery type BV and also assigned Item Category relevant for Picking but still if I am checking the schedule lines of the line item in Sales Order the Ordered Quantity is Showing 2 (ordered Qty) but delivered Qty is showing 0 . Pls help me out in troubleshoot the problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether the availability check is maintained in scheduline category.

Also check the scheduline category determination is done correctly.VOV5 and VOV6.

Mohan

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Ambrsih,

I have faced the same issue earlier.

everything maintained perfect as every1 has given some tips.

sales doc type:BV ( shipping conditions-10,immediate del- "X" marked)

Item Categroy:BVN (determination has done )

Delivery type :BV is assigned to the doc type-BV

in Sales Order,

Go to- Item - Sales,

here check the "Order quantity"-

if its empty ,enter ur order quantity.

This will solve your problem

• try it out n let me know,

0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for your replies,

I have already maintained Shipping Cond 01, Immediate delivery "X" in doc type BV and movement type 601 assigned to schedule line category in VOV6.

It is also showing Order Qty as 2 (the quantity that was ordered) in Item details in Sales but if I check the Schedule Lines it is showing Delivered Qty as 0 although confirmed Qty is showing as 2.

Pls see to it and advice if anything else neeeds to be done

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ambrish,

As suggested by Gauravjit, In VOV8 chcek the immediate delivery Tick. If it not sleected select that and save the data and try creating a sales order and save.

Pl give feedback.

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check IMG setting for the Sales Order[t-code VOV8], 'BV', how is the field for 'create delivery immediately' set. As this indicator controls whether a delivery should be created as soon as the order is saved [option-A] or just for items that have a confirmed

quantity on that date [Option-X].

Regards,

Gauravjit.

Reward points if the solution is helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

first u check : VOV8 transaction ( Which delivery type assigned)

Next V0V6 which movement type and item revelent for delivery

Next one is VOV7 item categories.

rewards point it helps