Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in result recording

former_member220469
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am new to SAP- QM, kindly guide me in this issue,   Usage Decision has been done for  an inspection lot without doing result recording, now the stock has been moved from Quality inspection to unrestricted usage. Now they need to do result recording for the UD made inspection lots.  The status of Inspection lots is as follows UD   ICCO SPCO STUP and when i do result recording in QE01 for the inspection lot, i am unable to do result recording. Kindly solve the issue

J.Balakrishnan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please Explore

QEVA0008 ---> Usage decision: Customer function key (e.g. to cancel UD)

After that you click on Customer function key then system status changes to UDRE.

Then you can record the results.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once UD has made then you can't do result recording , ie the stock will be unresticted use. 

if at all you wan to have criteria like your MIC'S have no impact on UD, But if you want to record the results for credential purose for any analysis. then you have te create the MICs as longterm inspection, with inspection points.

this is meant for only recording the results , your UD is not going to have any imact and no stock posting possible , as stock is already there in unrestricted.

OR

use userxit

QEVA0010 UD: Usage decision - OSS note 175842

Regards, Sulabh