cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM Build does not work

udo_martens
Active Contributor

Hi,

i tried to implement William Li's workshop NetWeaver BPM for System-to-System Message Orchestration (Including Migration of ccBPM to NW BPM)

The development was ok so far and did not show any error, neverthelesss during "build" (of the project) i got the error:

Cannot create DCProxy for DC that is either synchronized or local only: PI-SCP-BUILDT:sap.com/bie/sca/scdl/contributors/xi

The NWDS version is SAP Enhancement Package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio 7.3 SP04 PAT0003

Thanks for your help,

Udo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stefan_henke
Contributor

Hi Udo,

could you switch to the Development Infrastructure perspective and check if the DC is available in LocalDevelopment -> PI-SCP-BUILDT? It should be there. Right click on the DC and trigger synchronization manually.

This applies to a local scenario. If you are using a remote NWDI track, please check if the SC has been properly imported to the track and is available in the track (similar to the check above).

Best regards,

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got the same Problem, but I can't find PI-SCP-BUILT in the Development Infrastructure perspective.

I'm using "SAP Enhancement Package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio 7.3 SP08 PAT0000"

Error when buildung:

"Build failed for demo.sap.com/bpm_test/pr/pm (SOAP_BPM_EMAIL) in variant "default": Check for used DCs failed: Used component not found: sap.com/bie/sca/scdl/contributors/xi"

Message was edited by: Michael Schmidt (added build.log)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a new (empty) Workspace in the NWDS instead of using an existing (previously I used one from an older NWDS).

In the new Workspace the Development Component PI-SCP-BUILDT was available and I had no Problems building my Process / Product.

stefan_henke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you create the workspace in NWDS with a previous version? In this case it might be required to update the LocalDevelopment development configuration. You can do this using the context menu "Update".

Does this help?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

I used the same trick, and it worked .

--Divyesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

I experienced similar problem and i had to specifically synchronize the DC sap.com/bie/sca/scdl/contributors/xi to resolve the issue.