cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

excise duty in export under Rebate claim process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have mapped export sale under rebate claim.

In billing, the excise duty coming as 12.36 usd = 681.65 inr

But in excise invoice,the excise duty getting rounding off which is 13 usd= 682 inr

for which the rebate claim a/c will not knock off.

Please help me how to treat this excise duty.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in excise invoice,the excise duty getting rounding off which is 13 usd= 682 inr

In standard, foreign currency value will not get changed once you generate an export excise invoice.  Only the Company Code currency will get round off and that too based on your IMG settings.  Check any exit is in place.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

But I didn't get any exit. Please help me how to restrict the system not to round off excise duty when convert from USD to INR for export under rebate process ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In CIN c-code settings we have option rounding duty on removal,

remove that and check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for the response. If i'll un check the rounding off it will affect to all domestic excise process.

I need to restrict the system for export under rebate process only.

So please tell me if i can apply any exit which will restrict system not to rounded off the excise duty at J1IIN. Foe ex- if BED= 12.36 usd at billing level it should post BED= 261.80 inr NOT 262 inr at J1IIN.

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In billing, the excise duty coming as 12.36 usd = 681.65 inr
But in excise invoice,the excise duty getting rounding off which is 13 usd= 682 inr

Foe ex- if BED= 12.36 usd at billing level it should post BED= 261.80 inr NOT 262 inr

First of all, I am not clear with your above statements.  Originally, you had indicated that foreign currency value itself is rounding in excise invoice but in the second statement, you said INR value not be rounded.

If i'll un check the rounding off it will affect to all domestic excise process

If your requirement is such that rounding value should not happen ONLY for rebates, it is not possible.  You have to try with J_1I7_USEREXIT_EXCISE_BEF_SAVE

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the response . I think i did not explain properly. Below is the screen shot. I need to know how can i clear the rebate claim a/c?

Accounting posting in VF01.

Accounting posting in J1IIN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

it's a standard functonality,in CIN c-code settings we have option rounding duty on removal.

Raj