Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

removal of "plant and business area" rights from all the users?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts ,  i have a requirement that i want to remove the particular PLANT rights from all the users , although i have found the roles which having the authorization object of plant , so i need to go to each role to find out the particular rights of plant, is there is any other way to do this , kindly let me know..

thanks in advance

with regards

Bishwanath kanjilal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately there are no 'bulk editing' options for roles.

Only if you are absolutely sure this specific plant is on exactly the same position in every role you could have a go at ECATT. Besides that you're left with hacking into tables or role downloads. Both come with a risk. If the amount of roles to change is around a hundred or less I'd go for a manual apporach.

Jurjen

2 REPLIES 2

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately there are no 'bulk editing' options for roles.

Only if you are absolutely sure this specific plant is on exactly the same position in every role you could have a go at ECATT. Besides that you're left with hacking into tables or role downloads. Both come with a risk. If the amount of roles to change is around a hundred or less I'd go for a manual apporach.

Jurjen

0 Kudos

thanks 4 the reply, i am doing it manually ....

Regards

Bishwanath Kanjilal