Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REG- Pricing condition type changing to inactive mode

former_member660811
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Iam facing a problem where the condition types goes inactive on saving the document or after executing. Requirement is for shipment costing pricing.

Settings done for better understanding.

1) Have created 5 condition types representing different expenses. Condition types used are "discounts and surcharges".

2) To differentiate the expenses in the access sequence, I have used the fied " Material freight group( MFG)", so based on the data in MFG the  pricing will get picked.

3) if there is only 1 line item then the pricing is active, but for cases where there are multiple line items with different expenses then the system turns inactive.

Note:- Also please tell me hw to give scores as I dont find the option in the new page.

Thanks in advance,

Sivarajesh J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to condition tab of the shipment document, select that condition type and click on blue lens at the bottom left.  Paste the screen shot here.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member660811
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I am not able to paste the screen shot here.

The reason for inactive is marked as "K" Inactive due to calculation basis/shipping material type

Rgds,

Sivarajesh J

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check point 1.2 in the following note:-

• Note 773034 - Information: Freight conditions set as 'inactive'

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member660811
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

The condition type is active if only one line item i.e one inbound delivery is used.

If shipment cost is created for multiple inbound deliveries then the pricing goes inactive.

I checked the note you have mentioned, but am not getting any clue.

thanks and regards,

Sivarajesh J