cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

50000 quantity will be show in MMBE (Quality Inspection) but when i post the quanity throgh MB1B Movement type 321 error will be appear

Change the inspection stock of material XXXXXXXXXXX in QM only

No Inspeciton lot not will be show in QA32. now i want to move stock quality to unrestricted or qulality to block stock.

But lot will be cancel forcefully

Kindly elaborate me and see the attached file

Best regard

Priya sharma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looking at the status of the Inspection lot I could see that this Inspection lot is not stock relevant.

There has to be a lot exists in QA32 with status SPRQ. check all lots for same material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually lot Cancel through A BAP application and  application logic is that when we cancel the inspection lot  first  stock move  unrestricted to quality and reverse 101 (Gr against production order) and lot status  show in QA32 LTCA PREC.

lot should be cancel against production Order but mistakenly lot will be cancel against purchase order now inspection stock status is LTCA PREC and stock will be show MMBE when i am going to move stock quality to unrestricted error will be appear

Change the inspection stock of material XXXXXXXXXXX in QM only

Inspection lot already Cancel.

so kindly elaborate me how i can move the stock quality to unrestricted or quality to block.

Kindly see the above  screen shot.

Thanks

Priya sharma

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope you have tried enough (by checking if any filters are applied in layout, by opting select all inspection lots option in QA32) to ensure there is no any inspection lot active in QA32 against which you can post the stock.

I think you should look in to SAP note 48815 - Checking possible inconsistencies between MM and QM for clearing such inconsistency. You can also try 321 movement in MB1B after deactivating inspection type in material master.

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in QVM2. Input only material code there and remove all date. You would find a lot which against which UD is given but stock posting is not done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no any inspection lot will be show in QVM2 Actually lot will be genrated purchase order and reverse focefully and inspection stock status is LTCA PERC and stock will be show in MMBE no any stock show QA32 kincly check the Sreen shot az per attahced file..

Thanks u soo much for your reply

Priya Sharma