cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rfclookup parameters not transported to QA

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a scenario where rfcLookup is used in message mapping. Now the problem is, once I transport only the message mapping to QA the rfc parameters in Signature tab, is not getting transported and it is showing error while opening message mapping.

Below is the screenshot of the of the rfc parameter in signature tab what we need in QA as well.

Though I am not changing any FuncLib still I am getting the below Processing log while opening it in QA :

The source structure, target structure, or a function library has been changed or could not be found in the Enterprise Services Repository. The mapping definition contains elements or attributes that do not exist in the changed structure, or functions that were changed in a function library. The relevant entries will be deleted.  

Java type of a parameter in function 'rfclookup' has changed. Parameter binding will be ignored

Please suggest the necessary steps.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Thanks experts for all your timely help.

This problem is resolved now. As I was transporting the Changelist, the Parameters were not coming in Signature tab of message mapping. Now once I have transported the Message Mapping as an individual object it is reflecting in Signature tab properly...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You for Your hint. You saved my life!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try refreshing caches

regards,

Edu

0 Kudos

Hi,

Tried refreshing caches but same issue persists after re transport.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Santanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

which is exactly the problem you're facing? is it that RFC doesn't refreshed so you mapping does not match the rfc parameters?

cheers,

Edu

0 Kudos

Hi Edu,

Problem is - RFC parameter in Signature tab of message mapping is not reflecting in QA.

Thanks,

Santanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I'm afraid I can't help you with this, expect to hear from the experts!

Regards,

Edu

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check if there are any version conflicts in your mapping . if there is a version conflict activate your current/latest version.

this normally occurs if you change any design objects directly in QA and again try to transport from DEV environment.

This should resolve your issue.

Regards,

Naveen.

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you transported the communication channel used by RFC lookup also?

Regards

Hari.

0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Everything is already in QA . I have done a small change in message mapping now after transporting only the message mapping, this error( RFC Parameter is missing ) is coming in Signature tab Parameters in QA.

Regards,

Santanu