cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load data to an SNP planning area TS Key Figure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have looked around but unable to find a working solution to this simple issue:

I have a copy Z9ASNP02 of the standard SNP planning area. There is a custom TS key figure called ZADDTSKF1.

I want to load this KF from an Infocube which has standard material, location, apo version, calender day, calendar week, characteristics and some quantity key figure .

When I use the /SAPAPO/TSCUBE transaction I get the following errors:

1. If I choose the grouping condition with both 9AMATNR AND 9ALOCNO check boxes selected, I get the error:

1 combinationens of InfoCube are not contained in the BasisPlobStru

Message no. /SAPAPO/MSDP_REL106

Diagnosis

There are characteristics combinations in the InfoCube that are not contained in the master planning object structure of the planning area.

System Response

The InfoCube data of these characteristics combinations is not written to the planning area.

2. If I uncheck the boxes for both 9AMATNR AND 9ALOCNO in the  grouping condition  , I get the error:

Error reading planning objects (No SNP master data table found)

Message no. /SAPAPO/TSM039.

I have already tried different TS consistency checks I could find off various forums.

What am I doing wrong or what can be done to fix the error?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

claire_yang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are CVCs in the InfoCube that are not contained in the POS. Report /SAPAPO/TS_PSTRU_GEN should help.

Claire

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please make sure that your Planning Area and Infocube have common characteristics/keyfigure.

Check the POS info objects and your Info cube info objects both for characteristics and key figure.

Synchronizing must solve your issue.

Regards,

Anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please note I am loading an SNP planning area.

The MPOS for the SNP PA is the standard 9ASNPBAS.

The APO BW infocube only has two main characteristics: 9AMATNR AND 9ALOCNO.

The rest are 9AVERSION, 0CALDAY AND 0CALWEEK. This matches the periodicities of the SNP storage bucket profile.

When I open the interactive planning book, I am able to see the product and location and load it and run the heuristic successfully.

There is only one key figure in the infocube ZADDTSKF1which is also present as TS KF in the planning are.

I ran the recommended report /SAPAPO/TS_PSTRU_GEN but still get the same error.

Should I have the BW infocube same characteristic infoobjects as 9ASNPBAS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please note I am loading an SNP planning area.

The MPOS for the SNP PA is the standard 9ASNPBAS.

The APO BW infocube only has two main characteristics: 9AMATNR AND 9ALOCNO.

The rest are 9AVERSION, 0CALDAY AND 0CALWEEK. This matches the periodicities of the SNP storage bucket profile.

When I open the interactive planning book, I am able to see the product and location and load it and run the heuristic successfully.

There is only one key figure in the infocube ZADDTSKF1which is also present as TS KF in the planning are.

I ran the recommended report /SAPAPO/TS_PSTRU_GEN but still get the same error.

Should I have the BW infocube same characteristic infoobjects as 9ASNPBAS?

I think there SHOULD not be a need for if one wants to add a material location level data to SNP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Thanks for your update.

If you don't have the same characteristics in the BW Infocube and planing area and while executing the TA : /sapapo/tscube If you go to Propose Key figure --> Keyfigure Assignment It gives you an error.

That you should have same characteristics.

Please verify this. Hope it helps you.

Regards,

Anurag