cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC to JDBC Synchronous with EXECUTE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I am working on RFC to JDBC synchronous communication with action " EXECUTE".  I am getting Request and Response Messages as Successful in SXMB_MONI. In RWB also, it says Message processed successfully but I am not getting data into RFC.

We are using Oracle 11.2 version. The return result set from the stored procedure is defined as SYS REF_CURSOR. I am passing "CURSOR" as type under resultset. I am not sure if this is the reason for not getting data back into my RFC.

Please let me know if anybody had the same issue.

Thanks

Naga

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to check RFC adapter status in communiuctaion channel monitoring,like repsonse updated in SAP or not.

if Response message have log entry in RFC adapter then you need to check with ABAP team why data was not updated,debugging RFC required .

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working on RFC to JDBC synchronous communication with action " EXECUTE".  I am getting Request and Response Messages as Successful in SXMB_MONI. In RWB also, it says Message processed successfully but I am not getting data into RFC.

We are using Oracle 11.2 version. The return result set from the stored procedure is defined as SYS REF_CURSOR. I am passing "CURSOR" as type under resultset. I am not sure if this is the reason for not getting data back into my RFC.

I still have this issue. Please let me know if anybody had the same issue.

Thanks

Naga

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you need to debug function module with reponse message then only you can find the reason.

Function module debugging required ABAP skills.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SXMB_MONI, I do not see any data from the database in the message. If there is no data in the response of the message what is the use of debugging the FM, please let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>> I am getting Request and Response Messages as Successful in SXMB_MONI.

It seems u are contradicting your own post??

I hope u r using correct resposnse structure for SP?  Did u check the resposne coming from DB under CC monitoring?

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit

I am not contradicting my own post:

As I explained in my post, I can see the success messages - one for Request and the other for Response. Even though the Response message is successful in SXMB_MONI, I do not see any data in the Response message. I checked in the CC monitoring, it says everything successful but there is no data from the Oracle database.

Thanks

Naga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any ideas on this issue?

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nega,

can you check in  sm58. if this is ok then try to check in SMQ2 of ecc system.

Regards

Gagan