cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Configuration Error in pm&cs order

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have changed the message settings for iw431 message for basic start date in cs order to error message . I have done this in customizing for order of system messages.   Despite this configuration system is still giving me warning message at time of cs order  for this same message number. Can anyone explain where else i have to configure to change this warning message into error message.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

derrick_hurley
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Sasco,

I do believe that this is the incorrect forum for your queries related to Plant Maintenance (i.e. IW431).

If you are changing the Warning Message via SE91 you are only changing the Text of what is displayed when the message is arrived at in the code. This alone does not make it an Error Message, the code will have to be changed in the underlying transaction for this to happen.

Moreover, this is the WRONG area for you to post this question. Please can you perform some searches on the SCN forums for relevant 'Plant Maintenance' specific issues. You may indeed also be looking at some consulting ABAP assistance with same.

Kind regards,

-Derrick Hurley