Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot creation for first GR item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please refer this screenshot.

I have an issue related to QM. QM Setup is done for the material long ago and everything is smooth. I faced an issue, when a material document with multiple GR items (lets say 2) exists the system is not creating inspection lot for the first GR line item, and is creating for the rest of the GR items (from line 2 onwards). I see that the same issue is happening with other materials as well which has multiple GR items in a single material document.

Is this related to small configuration issue?? Please suggest me any inputs.

Thanks,

Satya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To make sure.. please check "Status GR Doc." in material document for each item.

MIGO > display your material doc. > Quantity tab in item detail

What value for both item?

If both "1", two inspection lots were generated already.

Also you can check this with QALS table.

Regards, DoWook KIM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kim,

In the MIGO i can see the status of GR doc as '1' for both the GR items. But when i click on the InspLot next to the first GR item in which the stock is Quality, i get the following error.

No inspection lot assigned

Message no. QA320

Where as in the case of second GR item, i can see the inspection lot.

As far as my understanding goes on, there should be two inspection lots created, but here in my case there is only one inspection lot that is created. And the quantity w.r.t first GR item is holding back in Quality inspection. Correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

In QM view >> Inspection type >>what is "InspControl " ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Control insLot: For each material document item.

Thanks,

Satya

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

Are you sure that there is no inspection lot generating for first GR item..?? Coz unless there is some custom enhancement setup in your system, it should not happen with standard SAP setup.

Check if any exit/development doing this.

Regards,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

Thank you for the reply. Yes, i checked and there is no custom enhancement setup. Does Note 309924 solve this issue? Please pass on your suggestions.

Thanks,

Satya