cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to delete line items in Account Assignment of Shopping Cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am unable to delete line items in account assignment of shopping cart which is based on percentage and the percentage value is 0.0 and these are assigned to Unknown category. Please advise if there is any way to delete it. The shopping cart is in Approval stage. Will this create any issue if the approval is done and this shopping cart is converted to PO.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like you are on version 5 and the issue you mentioned sounds like a bug.Please check with SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this note 1232945.This note information helps you which business packages required to configure the account assignment configuration.

Regards,

Naga.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working in SRM 5.0 environment. These business packages in available note is for SRM 7. I don't want to install any business package.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please confirm when this unknown account assignment is comming.

whether at the time of creation of shopping cart or when approve the shopping carts.

Regards,

naga.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is at the time of creation. I am trying to delete these 2 line items but it is not getting removed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope you have this problem for limit shopping cart.

If am I right please find below suggestions.

1.Please check this OSS  Note 969077 - LIMIT:SC with Account Assignment Unknown and IR_IND checked.

2.Due to some webdynpro screen change... somewhere you would have defaulted this account assignment.

3.Please check with SAP as suggested bu Deepti.

Regards,

Naga.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pankaj,

Are you getting any error message or delete button is greyed out when you select the account assignment distribution to delete?

Thank you

Ritesh