Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove/Add CONTROLLER-Attributes in ABAP Proxy Structures

weltspion
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ABAPers!

I am calling a SOAP webservice (generated from a WSDL file). In return I get a table, which contains a CONTROLLER attribute (type PRXCTRLTAB) on each level of the structure.

I would like to remove that controller attribute, as I could move the payload easily to an internal table then (which finally will become an IDoc). But how can I do that?

I found different hints on SCN, but actually no solution. I found an article about table SPROXXSL, which contains two XSLT transformations, which I haven't tested yet, because unfortunately both are local objects ($tmp).

I also found some PI stuff: I was playing around with the interface IF_WS_PAYLOAD_HANDLER, but I don’t have any idea how to provide GET_PAYLOAD_FROM_RESPONSE_DATA with data. Maybe it is a complete wrong approach.

Does anybody know, how I can extract the playload from ABAP SOAP proxy return tables (and vice versa)?

Any help is appreciated!

Kind regards

Torsten

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

weltspion
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Jitendra, but I am not in an XI environment. I try to use ABAP services directly.

My problem is, that I have to enrich my internal table by a field CONTROLLER (type PRXCTRLTAB) on each structure level when handing it over to the service.

On my way back, I have to get rid of it again in the result structure.

I found a way to read the payload off the result by using IF_WA_PAYLOAD, but how do I set the payload in this way to intially fill my selection data?

Is there no easy way to handle this without having XI?

Regards, Torsten.

jitendra_it
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Torsten,

check this thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/1723238