cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC Split cost distribution values incorrectly Passed to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

SRM SC when cost has been distributed based on value or Percentage or Qty across multiple cost centers or WBS elements or Assets then the cost distribution details from SC are incorrectly Passed on to ECC purchase requisition.

When a buyer converts such PR into PO then ECC system is throwing an Error message saying that invalid account assignment details then buyer

has to make amendment to the PR and convert such PR to PO.

Please we are on SRM 7.0 with SP10. If any one of you has come across this issue and resolved please let me know how to address this issue. Already applied OSS note 1736162 but issue did not resolve the problem. Any input in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Umakanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue seems to be related to ECC system only.

You can try to create a PO directly in ECC with the same combination of account assignment details and check if the problem repeats.

With Regards,

Malay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suspect the cause of this problem could be from ECC.

Please check in ECC this BAPI_PR_CREATE if any user exist there for account distribution.

Regards,

naga.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please confirm whether the account assignment details are showing correctly in ERP before converts the PR into PO.

Regards,

Naga,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naga,

Account assignment details are not shown correctly in PR itself. Basically account assignment details entered in SC are getting changed in Purchase requisition. This is the main problem.

For Eg: Let us take a SC which has total qty is 100. SC total qty is distributed among two const centers ie CC A and CC B.

When such SC replicated in ECC as PR. Cost Assignment details shown as

CC          Qty

CC A:     100

CC B:      50

I hope you understood the problem now.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check

Note 1387485 - Account Assignment Distribution Value changes on Replication

Looks like you are having the same issue as stated in note. Also please check configuration OME9 in ECC system for Cost Center that how the configuration is done for Distribution. It should be 1 - Distribution on quantity basis.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked OSS note 1387485 but we are on higher version then the version mentioned in the OSS note. Please note we are on SRM 7 with SP 10 and ECC 6 with Ehp 6.0.

Please let me know if you find any info on this issue.

I have implemented OSS note 1736998  but problem did not resolved. Any suggestion or help in this regard is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Umakanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please apply note 1482028 in your ECC system and check?

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

This  note 1482028 is not applicable to our system, as we are already on EHP 6.0. This note is only applicable till EHP 5.0. Any thanks for your help.

Thanks

Umakanth