cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fast entry of Sales orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My boss asks me for the fastest way to do manual salesentry in SAP. What is the best option?

I have been looking for samples of transaction variants, Bim's or other options, but can't find any working samples.

Any ideas?

Best regards,

Tim van Steenbergen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

vishal_mehta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

If you're considering GuiXT in your hunt for a solution, here's an article I have written on the topic that might give you some concrete information.

http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/sd/blog/2012/03/20/simplify-sales-order-creation-va01-in-60-minutes

Hope this helps. Feel free to contact me for any further assistance.

Best,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

You can also check BDC programme where in you can create multiple orders with customized programme if sales orders, that are to be created, have multiple line items.

Hope this helps.

regards,

Sagar Wagh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Tim,

Apart from other ideas Item proposal and LSMW you can also create new sales order by copying from existing sales order if the items ares same you can keep items just you have to change sold to and ship to party or if partners are same for whom your creating sales order you can delete the line by using select all options and you can click item proposal tab so all items will be copied to that sales order

Best Regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the fastest way to do manual salesentry in SAP

LSMW is one option

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

You don't happen to have a sample LSMW-program for order entry?

Best regards,

Tim van Steenbergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tim,

you can use item proposal concept.

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Options are :--

01. using GuiXT , You can customize your screen so that you need to enter as few as possible fields.

02. If you are creting SO in bulk , you can develop one Z program which can cretae SO thru Excel / Test file. Thru this you can create thousands SO  in minutes.

03. SPRO .. IMG -> Sales and Distribution -> Sales Documents -> Fast Data Entry of Characteristics in Sales Documents -> Define Characteristics Display for Overview Screen

Thanks

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Item proposal concept sounds good. I will pick that up with a SD-consultant. See where we end up.