Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFx Publish email goes into error

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Forum,

We are SRM 700. When I publish a new RFx and see the output log by going to Bidders tab, selecting a bidder and click Output Medium button, the log says...

No communication data could be determined from address

No Recipient Is Available

Action could not be successfully executed

This happens only if Allow offline bidding is NOT checked for the RFx.

The email address of contact person is maintained in BP and SU01 and this is correct since mail triggers for offline bid.

Coming to the technical stuff....

The issue is that class CL_SF_MAIL_PPF method getm_recipients does not returns recipient.

This is a persistent class and mapping is with the data base table PPFTSFMLRU(PPF: Medium Smart Forms Mail (Runtime)).

But I am not sure why the table does not has proper data i.e. MAILADDR and ADDRTYPE in case of NOT offline bid..

Has some once came across similar issue?

Thank you,

Anubhav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anubhav,

Have you checked the SMTP setting in transaction SCOT ?

It should be maintained for *.*

If it is maintained for *.com then the email wont be triggered for *.in type of email addresses.

However this is a BASIS setting but still it should be maintained correctly.

Please check and let us know if it is maintained correctly.

Regards,

Mayur

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mayur,

Thanks for the update. I would like to confirm that the settings have been maintained correctly in the SCOT since we are able to send an email to the same email id from SOST manually.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi,

Can you also confirm that the vendor email id is maintained in BP under both Genral and Relationship link.

Regards,

Mayur

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mayur,

I would like to confirm that the email id is maintained in BP.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try with the post made by Nanda Kishore in the below thread.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1356632

With Regards,

Malay

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Malay,

Thanks, I checked the thread but I am not sure if I need to do it for Partner dependent thing. I tried ticking the check box in action definition but after that emails are not at all generated.

Any other pointer?

Thanks,

Anubhav

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am facing the same concern and I also have tried the partner dependent function where it is not at all triggering the emails in SPPFP. Upon removing the partner dependent function, the emails are getting triggered, but it is getting into error.

I will be really grateful if you could advise me on how you have resolved the issue. Please refer my thread () for your better understanding.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Bharathi