cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto-assign Fwd Agent and Shipment route to Shipment through VT04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I'm having some problems while trying to automatize the Fwd Agent and Shipment route in each Inidividual Shipment I create through T-code VT04 (Collective Processing).

When I create Shipments through this T-code, the fields I mentioned stay blank, even though I assigned to each Delivery its Route. The thing I'm trying to do is to collectively create different Shipments based on Grouping Criteria: Route. Then, even though it correctly creates the proper shipments, it doesn't automatically assign to each them the Fwd Agent and the Route.

This leads to two direct problems: It decreases the automatization I'm after for this specific process (I'd like to create shipments and then just Plan them for Goods Issue and Billing, directly) and it difficults the Shipment Selection through T-Code VT11 (i.e. my client wouldn't be able to selec Shipments based on Routes or on Agents, since there was no direct assignment).

Manually, the process works just fine. I've configured Routes and I assigned to each Route its Fwd Agent in T-Code 0VTC.

Thank you very much in advance for your help and attention,

Manuel Nascimento

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you mean to say, when you manually process, transporter code is flowing automatically and when it is executed via VT04, it is not flowing ?

If so, check whether the following note helps you:-

• Note 610089 - No transfer of one-time forwarding agent from route

G. Lakshmipathi

ps:-  While posting such issues, in the tag, you can also add 'sales' so that your thread will also display in sales forum on top.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Thanks for the input. I'll check the note.

Meanwhile: I wanted to say that manually, the process goes well but I have to put all the information manually too. Everything is manual, I just said that so you knew that there's no error in the process itself, only in this automatization. If I do it manually and add the deliveries, it doesn't determine Fwd Agent nor Route as well.

Thank you!

PS: I assume I can't change the thread's tags, now... right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi G Lakshmipathi,

I checked the note and unfortunately it doesn't solve my issue. Thank you anyway, I hope you can still help me!

BR,