cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skip lots in the stability study

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

For the stability study i have created the inspection plan & assign the packages in the CWBQM. Packages assigned are 1, 2, 3, 6, 9, 12, 18,24.

Assigned this plan in the notification & started the schedule. But now i want to skip some of the calls to be skipped. E g 1 , 2, 6, 12 to be skipped.

For that I have gone in IP10 & in that i made call no 1, 2 skipped, system has given me to apply the skip. Again applying skip for the 6 the month, system is giving the message that "Maintenance plan STAB-4: Predecessor (call number 3) still on hold"

For that I have to release the call for the month of 3. But it will create inspection lot in advance. That I dont want.

Is there any exit or any other method, by which I can skip the calls (1, 2, 6, 12)which i want .

Regards

ACP.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In stability study, create the Maintenance strategy then assigned with the inpsection plan when reschedule it then use the date as per your requirement, schedule it on that particular date so that you will get 18th months call directly. but remember the skip indicator in strategies.

Regards

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can change or create new maintenance strategy or change assigned package in inspection plan.

Then rescheduling in IP30 transaction.

I think this is better way than any exit or enhancement.

Regards, DoWook KIM