Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remediation Inputs required for PI 7.31 Dual Stack

madhubabun
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Needs your inputs on the following.

We have upgraded from SAP PI 7.1 to 7.31 (Dual Stack) version and please let me know, what are the prime places where I have to check the version conflicts and possible slip-ups along with ESR and ID contents. Before the actual testing, I need to fix all and have to keep the pipeline clean.

And also suggest me the tools or TCodes useful for the same.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

You can check the link Conflict Editor for details on how to check for version conflicts. If there are any conflicts you should see a Conflicts tab in the ESR/Directory.

But really you should be checking for conflicts prior to the upgrade. To avoid any issues with inconsistent objects, make the checks in note #1345600 System Copy GuideLines for XI, prior to the upgrade (these checks are also valid for an upgrade).

Regards
Mark

madhubabun
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Even I am looking for inputs on the mandatory and optional changes to do while upgrading PI from the version 7.10 to 7.31. As per SAP, PI 7.31 is technically downward version compatible, but suggest me if any mandatory and optional changes to do.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

just check OSS note - 817920

and perform the readiness check from the attached PDF for your version,

then everything will work if the check will work,

link:

https://service.sap.com/~sapidb/012003146900000403572012E/ReadinessCheckFor73v12.pdf

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

madhubabun
Explorer
0 Kudos

This note is fine and we are following. Other than the readiness check, any other inconsistencies we may face?  We were already faced few issues when upgraded from 7.0 to 7.11 where few standard functions were missed and applied relevant patches. Likewise any other inconsistencies, please suggest.