cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very urgent : How to declare a table with reference to type in forminterfac

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends...

My problem is i have declared types in global definitions( say x_abc). Now if i want to declare an internal table on type x_abc in form interface it says x_abc does not exist. Kindly help me in this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Always, define a structure in your abap dictionary. This structure should contain all the field that you would like to pass as an internal table fromyour print program.

Use this structure to define in your form interface's tables tab.

Now when you call the FM generated by this form in your print program, you will have the tables parameter. Here you can assign the internal table whose values will be passed to the Form.

Regards

Subramanian

marius_greeff
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I am not to sure how your code looks like. This is a sample code that you can compare your code to.

Under types:

TYPES: BEGIN OF is_copies,

copy(1),

END OF is_copies.

TYPES: t_copies TYPE TABLE OF is_copies.

Under global data:

IT_COPIES TYPE T_COPIES "Table

WA_COPIES TYPE IS_COPIES "Work area

Use:

Loop it_copies into wa_copies.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marius...thanks for quick reply..but the problem is i have to import say t_copies , then i have to declare this table in form interface to get the table from my driver program...

marius_greeff
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ok,

In that case the best and simplest way would be to create it in the abap dictionary. I have heard you can do it dinamically but never have I seen this in any form. The form is in simple a funtion module with its own top include and the only link between you form and your program is that wich you set in the form interface as import and export parameters.

Regards