cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase requisition with delivery scheduling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

May i know the importance of Purchase requisition with delivery scheduling field in schedule line, i have gone through the performance assistant and SDN too.

my doubt is that if i selected the particular field the goods will be arriving at our plant and again we will deliver the goods to customer from our end.

The above statement is correct  , do we need to do delivery document for third party sales? as because the goods are coming to our plant.

regards

Shibu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shibu,

This is actually meant in case of Individual Purchase Order (MTO) scenario where goods first come to the plant from Vendor & then send to Customer.

not proposed in case of Third party process where goods are not sending to plant, as vendor directly delivers to Customer.

Help says the same thing- that this is applicable when goods reach to Plant.

Goods generated by a purchase requisition may be shipped directly from your vendor to your customer. However, if you want the goods to come to you first, the system can automatically redetermine the delivery scheduling to allow for the additional time required for you to forward the goods on to the customer.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

which means that there are no goods receipt in our plant.

kindly explain the process as well

regards

Shibu

Answers (0)