Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price in Billing Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI SAP Gurus

Need your expertise.

I have created a Sales Order with a material 12345. I did not follow on what was maintained in VK13 (PR00 = $5). Instead, I manually entered PR00 as $10.

This price: $10 was carried until the Billing Document. However, when I transferred it to Finance via VF02 and run price finding (Item condition then Update), the price changed to what was in the condition record. The correct price should be $10 but was changed to $5.

Kindly explain and advice what should I need to do in order to corrct the invoice.

Thanks!

Regards,

Erza.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when I transferred it to Finance via VF02 and run price finding (Item condition then Update), the price changed

Can you reconfirm your above statement is correct ?  As you would know once a billing document is transferred to finance, the field Update would become uneditable.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Erza

As per my understanding

in copy-control b/w Del - Invoice (VTFL) for  PRICING-TYPE  u may be using B- carryout new pricing,

so that it pick $5 in billing -doc itself, check-it and reply

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

U are correct, when I choose B it gives me $5. But the correct price should be $10. So I should choose C - copy manual pricing... instead?

Thanks.

Erza.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Eza,

plz cmplt the thread once u got the solution,

otherwise it will displayed as unanswered thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Yes, I will. However, just wantes to clarify what would I choose, C or G? I tested both. Both doesn't change the price. Please enlighten me what are their differences.

Thanks.

Erza.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Erza,

as per ur business requirement u have to take dcision ehether to use C or G.

GO THROUGH THE LINK IT HELPS U.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/dd/560f03545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

Raj.