cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery from Project Stock (CNS0) with Screen Shot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are using PS in our project and everything is driving from PS. I am doing Delivery from Project Stock (CNS0) when i enter all the relevant information and hit enter system pops up and say Raw Material is not defined in Sales org and Division although we have finished stock and once we get the finished stock we transfer it to project stock means now i have finished stock why system is asking me to add sales views on Raw materials.. I have to enter escape several times.

Screen Shot:

Thanks in advance Please help me out with this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. You dont have to maintain sales view to the raw material master data, if you or not selling those materials.

2. CNS0 picks the component for delivery based on the reservation. I would suggest you to check if any reservation exists for that raw material, and see if that reservation links to your network / Project.

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Mohamed is right. this will check for existing reservation or you can say component assigned but not withdrawl. withdraw quantity is 0 for that.

thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Muhammad and Sunil for the reply.

When i run MBBS and add Project and then execute the report i see some Raw Materials as well as my finished products means if there are 4 finished materials then there would be 10 to 15 Raw Materials as well in MBBS report. I dont know why i am getting these Raw Materials in MBBS may be its natural or mistake. Also i have some materials in Reservation. Just want to get rid of this information message because my client is annoying on this message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still waiting for the Answer please suggest solution...

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Sd,

Let me explain you in detail:

BOM:

SFG              1

RM1          1

RM2          1

If you assign SFG to project network activity than this will generate Reservation for this. Then MRP will generate PR for Dependent materials which are not in stock for RM and Plan order for SFG. You can process your PR for PO GR and IR. so RM will come in Project Stock. Now you in MRP Plan order will converted in Production order where some process which are defined via Routing will done using Confirmation of production order so SFG will produced and comes in Project stock and all the RM will be consumed against this production order.

Note: Check if RM is consumed or not. if not consumed this will remain in Project Stock there will be missing step of confirmation or you have not maintained any routing for consumption of RM.

Now if you want to create delivery via CNS0 so this SFG will definitely picked for delivery. If you have some material having reservation in same WBS than this will also picked for delivery. in this you can check you availability control.

Hope you understand

thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This kind of issue comes up some times MM team does not extend sales views of material components. Without these views in master data still you can procure and stock... do every thing. but at the time of delivery system gives an error.

The reason for this one is, when you enter project number and click on button components which prompts pop up window and you have to select the line item of sales order. that means inherently componentes are seeing the sales views.

Ask your MM team to extend the material component views and try again creating delivery.

Regards,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sudhakar and Tushar.

My material is not for 3rd party order. Secondly tell me why we extend Sales view for RAW Materials. Usually we never sell raw material if we talk about sales we only sell Semi and Finished materials because on delivery we are dispatching our final Finished Product. Need some way around for this issue.

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even it may be raw material but if you have planned to deliver it to customer site, then you need to have sales view for those items.

I think it does not a problem if you maintain sales  view.

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Whatever it may be if certain pre-requisites to be maintained to perform business functions, you have to follow and no second question.

As you said, if that material not suppose to send to customer site why are you including in project delivrables. please delete it from project builder.

Its very simple just extend the sales views for those material and perform the delivery.

Regards,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Issue is when i Am creating Delivery from project system give information regarding Raw materials as well . Material is not defined in Sales org distribution channel and division. So the issue is if i add sales view in Raw materials then while delivering semi finished system will fetch raw materials as well. Basically i have produced Semi Finished Material which is available in my Project Stock and i can view my Material using MBBS. But while delivering from Project Stock system gives information message. Kindly tell me how to deactivate or disable information bar or tell me how to get rid with this issue which i have posted above.

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you have procured Raw material and this was not used anywhere than tick final issue for that material so this will not picked in CNS0.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me tell u in details .

We have WBS and in that WBS we use Semifinished and in that SemiFinished we use Raw  materials once we produce our semi finished we get it in out project stock . Now when i do MBBS  i see my semi finished stock which is project stock. when i do CNS0 and add details and then hit enter information appears that raw material is not in sales org 1000 and distirbution channel 00 . If i add sales view in raw materials then they are visible on delivery doc. once i have produce semi finished why i am getting this information message . Is there any possibility to deactivate this information message.

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you maintaining material in CNS0 screen. this will filter the components and fetch  the selected material.

thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me tell u in details .

We have WBS and in that WBS we use Semifinished and in that SemiFinished we use Raw  materials once we produce our semi finished we get it in out project stock . Now when i do MBBS  i see my semi finished stock which is project stock. when i do CNS0 and add details and then hit enter information appears that raw material is not in sales org 1000 and distirbution channel 00 . If i add sales view in raw materials then they are visible on delivery doc. once i have produce semi finished why i am getting this information message . Is there any possibility to deactivate this information message.

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you are choosing open quantity 0 in selection criteria so remove this also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunil thanks for the answer but kindly can you elaborate where i have made mistake.  what do u mean by choosing open quantity 0 in selection criteria. Sunil is it possible to deactivate the information message which i have posted in the screen shot...

Thanks

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

open quantity 0 means this will entertain the component which is already delivered or having 0 requirement quantity.

for the information message you have to maintain sales view for material which is to be delivered.

getin touch with SD consultant who can see setting in Delivery type DLP which is hard coded in CNS0. from their you can restrict/ set message type etc.

thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is material that you want to deliver is relevant for third party order? If yes, please ensure you click on "Third-party order" in Selection criteria when doing CNS0.

Project delivery can be done for third party orders wherin the materials will be delivered from project stock in contrast to delivery processing in SD.

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check that referred network during delivery. Does it also has some other components/materials other than finished goods which you want to send to customer site?

Regards,

Mahendra